- class-tgm-plugin-activation.php (path to this file wpestate/libs/plugins/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php)
- general-settings.php (path to this file wpestate/libs/general-settings.php)
- dasboard-prop-listing.php (path to this file - wpestate/libs/templates/dasboard-prop-listing.php )
3.0 UPDATE for 4.2
- get_avatar_url() replaced with wpestate_get_avatar_url() in
bloglisting.php line 18
bloglisting_search.php line 15
functions.php line 606
shortcodes.php line 671 and 738
single.php line 59
- Sidebar plugin update included in the theme to be compatible with 4.2 requirements. Change made is below:
added 'id'=>sanitize_title($sidebar), at line 60
IMPORTANT NOTE:This is a third party plugin, but we had to make it compatible with WordPress 4.2 standards. Because of that - all custom sidebars added before this update in SIDEBARS - ADD NEW - will need to be populated with WIDGETS again from Appearance - Widgets. Then all pages with custom sidebars will have to be saved again.
- Rev Slider update to 4.6.9
NOTE: export your revolutions sliders before you update. For some clients - the update deleted their SLIDERS.