Home › Forums › Custom Work › How to Update Rev Slider or Visual Composer Plugins to latest versions in WP ESTATE and WP RESIDENCE
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Anna 2 years, 10 months ago.
1. Update theme to latest version. Help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glLmo9J3rgs
2.1 For WP RESIDENCE – go via FTP and deleted the js_composer plugin from plugins folder inside wp-content/plugins
2.2 For WP RESIDENCE and WP ESTATE go via FTP and deleted the revslider plugin from plugins folder inside wp-content/plugins
3. install again the plugin via admin notice in header
1. Find the latest plugins in the latest theme pack updates from theme forest, in wpresidence/libs/plugins or wpestate/libs/plugins. Copy the .zip to your local computer
2. delete the plugin via FTP (as explained in option 1, step 2.1 and 2.2)
3. Install from plugins – add new the zip from your computer
The forum ‘Custom Work’ is closed to new topics and replies.