Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Henry 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Henry

Double quotes are automatically added to the Picture URL field in the User Profile, making the photo not shown. If I remove the quotes manually in admin it will work. If users upload another image, the quotes are put back.

How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Henry,

I will ask my colleagues to take a look directly the your example. For us that didn’t happen, so I assume it may have something to do with image name? Please show me the page when the image doesn’t save – and give me all the credentials to access that profile. Plus, send me FTP credentials and wp-admin at annapx0909@gmail.com

Thank you
    Anna

Eli

Hey, same exact issue here for me.

Thanks for finding and posting the problem Henry.

Anna, are there any immediate suggestions on what to do here?

Anna
    Keymaster

Hi Eli,

I haven’t been able to replicate, so we have to replicate to understand why there are ” added to profile image.

In Demo and our test domains – when we add an image in My profile – Upload Image – it saves all the time.

So, as I asked Henry, please send me FTP – link to user profile and the image your uploading – so we can replicate. Then we can find the solution and give it to you in the next release which is 90% done.

Thank you
    Anna

Henry

Hi Anna, I’ll create an ftp and wp-admin account for you asap. For clarification, the URL for the most recent uploaded image *will* save okay, except with a ” around it (as seen in user profile). So when I either refreshed the user profile page, or bring the property back with the user’s photo at the bottom, the user photo won’t show at all (unless I manually delete the quotes).

Thanks,

Henry

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.