Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

Home Forums WP RESIDENCE – Real Estate WordPress Theme FORUM Visual Composer Advanced Button Links Not Working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Camelia Support Team – WP Estate 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

soc491
    Participant

The links for my Advanced Button elements in the Visual Composer are not working. I got to advanced button settings and select url but no link functionality on the live site. I’m not a developer so sure it’s something simple I’m missing. Also, I would like to link a phone number in the Advanced Button for smartphones instead of text link. Is that possible? I was adding example tel:+15555555555 in url field. Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi,
    Thank you for your message.

Please use our support system if you wish our assistance – this is a general interest forum where clients can share their custom solutions if they wish to.

Client support is here – http://support.wpestate.org/

Thank you,
    Camelia

Abigailbowker
    Participant

we are working to revamp some of the styles we’ve provided (Not in our addons plugins as we only use APIs of Visual Composer. I need to add links to button in both ‘advanced buttons’ and ‘price box’ and it is not.The links for my Advanced Button elements in the Visual Composer are not working. I got to advanced button settings and select url but no link.

……………………..
    Property Management

Hi Abigailbowker

I am sorry for the delay – but we did not get this message.
    We cannot replicate this on our core sites so please use our support system and provide there all details so we can help you to fix above.

Thank you
    Camelia

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.