How to use Blog Post settings in WP Rentals
However, what a site can’t do is to nurture a remarkable relationship with your future guests by itself.
And here is where you put your creativity to work.
By maintaining an active blog with fresh and relevant content, you will spark interest and attract visitors.
Show the human side of your business, and you will generate valuable leads with your website.
Start connecting with your audience and publish a post today!
With Wp Rentals blogging is reasonably straightforward. To post your first blog entry follow the next steps:
- First, think of the blog post title. You can choose to show the title or not from the blog post settings below;
- Write your article and add it using Bakery page builder (formerly known as Visual Composer ), Elementor Free Page Builder or WordPress Standard Gutenberg editor;
- Select category(s) and tags for the post.
- Select the featured image of the post that will show on the blog list page and on any other page you want the post featured.
- To bring visual appeal think of adding relevant images to your post from the Add Media button. Upload the photos, and select Yes for the option to group pictures in a slider. Check to see if you added the images correctly from Media Library– Uploaded to this post.
- Hit publish, and your post will appear on the blog list page.
Before adding your first post, you need to create a specific page that will display all posts.
Add this page from Admin –> Pages –> Add New and select Blog Post List template from the Page Templates drop-down.
Write a short description of your blog and select your choices for title, header and sidebar settings.
For header type in blog page settings choose between Revolution slider, Google map, Theme Property Slider, a Video or a Static Image.
The next step is to select the sidebar position and the widgets included: social media feed, or latest listings and more.
Once you click on publish you have a new page ready to be filled with engaging posts.
Blog Page Shortcodes
In WP Rentals you have the option to promote your blog and highlight your top articles or the latest entries.
You can achieve this with dedicated shortcodes that will display blog post sliders and integrate them on the homepage or any other page from your website.
WP Rentals shortcodes include:
- Featured Article,
- Recent Items, and
- the Recent items slider
For Featured Article shortcode our theme offers three design types:
- 2 in boxed style and
- 1 as full-width style.
For the Recent Items shortcodes, you can specify to list articles just from a particular category and the number of posts to show.
The Recent Items shortcode is available as:
- Bakery Page Builder (formerly known as Visual Composer) shortcode
- or Elementor free page builder WpRentals widget
- or WordPress Gutenberg editor WpRentals Shortcode
Any option you want to choose, we have it available.
The shortcode will create a list with the articles selected to appear on the blog page or any other page of choice.
It has two design options, a list of posts with or without space between unit cards.
We have developed WP Rentals with the goal of bringing you a powerful real estate theme, with useful and easy-to-use functions and a stylish design.
With WP Rentals you have the right tool to build an amazing website and provide your visitors with valuable content.
Connecting with your audience through your WP Rentals blog is the right way to convert them into your clients.