The theme has been updated with a new property admin management look for a better usability of all the options available.
The Floor Plans have a dedicated setting in Admin – Edit Property
The front end dashboard has also been re-designed. The Floor Plan option is available from My Properties list or from Edit Property page.
How Admin and User add floor plans to Properties
In order for the Floor Plans upload to work properly, Admin must create the Floor page, using the Floor Plan custom template. This is done only once. If you import demo content, you do not need to do this step since the page will be imported with demo content.
Admin needs to follow these steps to add a Floor Plan to a property:
- Edit the Property page;
- Tick the Use Floor Plans checkbox;
- Press Add new plan button;
- Select the image of the Floor Plan, upload it and insert it into the image field;
- Fill the Floor Plan’s information: price, size, number of bedrooms and number of rooms;
- Update/save the page.
The user needs to follow these steps to add a Floor Plan to a property:
- In My properties List choose for which property to add Floor Plans;
- Press Floor Plan dedicated button and then the Upload New Plan Image button;
- Select the image of the Floor Plan;
- Fill the Floor Plan’s information: size, price, bedrooms, and number of rooms;
- Save Plans and tick the Use Floor Plan check box.
The Admin and user can both add as many Floor Plans as they want, also they have the option to remove any Floor Plan at any time. In the front end, the floor plans will show in accordion style display. When clicking on the floor plan image, a lightbox pop-up shows with all floor plan information.
Please watch the video tutorial for all the details.