As a real estate agent, building a website for your business can be time-consuming and frustrating, especially if you want a nice-looking design with your IDX listings published automatically.
You may find IDX providers that can enable access to your IDX listings, but most of these applications work with iframe solutions that offer limited accessibility options. Moreover, their method of sharing listings has no SEO value as the IDX plugin shares data from their server, not yours.
That is why Wp Residence and MLS Import plugin can help make your future IDX/MLS website look great and be SEO-ready.
About Wp Residence
Wp Residence is the perfect Real Estate WordPress theme for real estate agents and brokers who want to create a professional website. Wp Residence comes with 34+ pre-made templates to choose from, making it easy to get the right look for your site.
The theme functionality is easy to use, without needing technical knowledge. Moreover, it is always up-to-date, and offers 5-star customer support, including narrated video tutorials for every theme section.
When you have WP Residence theme installed, integrating IDX properties from your MLS is very easy with the help of MLS Import plugin.
About MLS Import
MLS Import is a simple-to-use plugin that connects to your MLS and allows you to import specific MLS listings into your Wp Residence theme. The plugin connects to your MLS via RESO API and gives you the freedom to import properties directly into your website.
Once the import completes, properties sync directly from your MLS hourly. More than that, the listing images are not imported. They are displayed straight from your MLS cloud server. The entire process to manage manage the MLS listing import is very easy, allowing your potential clients to have all the information they need in one place.
Why is MLS Import better than any other IDX solution?
MLS Import plugin allows you to manage everything about your real estate website from one central location, making the listing and the site management process easier and more efficient. But there are other advantages you can benefit from, such as:
- You can manage the MLS listing data with all the tools provided by Wp Residence, such as design, leads managements, search options, etc.
- You manage what and how many MLS active listings you want to showcase on your real estate website.
- You can import active MLS Listing belonging to specific agents or agencies as the plugin allows creating multiple imports with different settings.
- Your agents get the leads and messages from the imported properties. And you can manages the leads and contacts with the theme CRM options.
- All the content is indexable once imported, and so your website will be a SEO friendly website, with up to date content.
- And last, but not the least important detail, is that MLS Import plugin gives you a 30-day-free trial, no matter what subscription plan you decide to go with.
What MLS can be used with MLS Import
MLS Import plugin can connect and import listings from all RESO-ready US and Canada MLS.
Moreover, there are over 800+ MLS that you can choose from. These are some of the most popular MLS already working for Wp Residence clients: ACTRIS (Austin MLS), Miami MLS, Stellar MLS, PIN MLS, Great Las Vegas MLS (GLVAR), Permian Basin Board or Realtors, and many more.
How to use Wp Residence and MLS Import plugin
The MLS Import plugin is easy to install, setup and manage. You can watch the following narrated video tutorial to see all the steps, and you can access these demos for a live example: https://orlando.wpresidence.net/ and https://oakland.wpresidence.net/
After import finishes, you manage the content with the theme options. You can find more about how to control the information imported in this article from MLS Import website.
What are the steps to create your IDX / MLS website with Wp Residence and MLS Import
Here is what you need to do build your real estate website with Wp Residence and MLS Import:
- Check that your MLS is ready for MLS Import. You can reach to the MLS Import team for support or you can get this info directly from here.
- Get a domain name.
- Get hosting services. If you plan to import thousands of listings, you should consider a cloud based hosting.
- Get the Wp Residence theme. You can purchase it from Theme Forest. The license you purchase includes 6 months of client support and lifetime free theme updates.
- Install Wp Residence theme and set one of the 34+ available demos. There are narrated video tutorials to guide you through the process or you can reach to our client support to help with this step.
- Subscribe to MLS Import. You get 30-days-free with the initial purchase and you can cancel at anytime.
- Connect MLS Import to your MLS and start importing properties
- Everything is set. MLS Import updates, adds, and deletes listings automatically.