Wp Residence allows creating unlimited sidebars which can be populated with the available widgets from WordPress Widgets Management area. Every page, post, property, agent, agency, developer have dedicated Sidebar settings, allowing you to customize sidebar for each item.
This video tutorial shows how to create a new sidebar and how to populate it with widgets.
You can create new sidebars from Appearance- Sidebars. Just add a name and save it. From the same area, you can delete any sidebar at any time.
You can populate the sidebar with any widget, and you can manage these with drag and drop.
Theme Default Sidebars
The theme supports by default several sidebars
- Primary Widget Area
- Secondary Widget Area
- First Footer Widget Area
- Second Footer Widget Area
- Third Footer Widget Area
- Fourth Footer Widget Area
- Top Bar Left and Right Widget Areas
- Sidebar Menu Widget Areas, before and after (used with vertical menus styles)
- User Dashboard Top Right and Left widget areas (available only in the user dashboard)
- Splash Page bottom right and left widget areas (shows only on the splash page)
Theme Default Widgets
The theme comes with several real estate dedicated widgets available when building page sidebars, footer widget area or the top bar widget area.
- Property Advanced Search Search
- Agent | Agency | Developer Search Widget
- List properties by their categories
- Multi-Currency Widget
- Multi-Size Widget
- Featured Property
- Latest Properties with Filters – available as a slider or as a list
- Featured Agent
- Login/Register Widget that syncs with User Dashboard when the user is logged in
- Mortgage Calculator
- Contact Widget
- Facebook Widget
- Zillow Estimate (works with Zillow API key)
- Social Widgets
Additional to these elements you can use the WordPress widgets or other third party widgets.
If you’re ready to check out more of the theme options, be sure to get a look at the full theme presentation here – https://wpestate.org/wpresidence-theme-presentation/