WP Residence – Version 1.10 Features
Today we release the new version of the bestseller theme WP Residence – version 1.10.
We hope you will enjoy these new additions.
- Multi-Currency widget;
- New Global and Custom Property Page Options:
- Option to display Agent on the sidebar by default;
- Show property information as tabs;
- Property slider option with vertical thumbs;
- Add Walkscore API for each property *optional.
- Advanced Search Vertical design – type 3;
- Option to choose list view as default for Properties List/Taxonomy page and Advanced Search Results page;
- Option to change the price separator from Admin;
- Hidden field in Property page for both user and admin;
- New design for the mobile menu;
- 2 New headers;
- Transparent menu over header;
- Option to choose a background image for footer;
- Re-order pictures in submission form;
- URL field available for Agents;
- Option to choose Google Maps default view from admin: Satellite, Terrain, Roadmap, Hybrid.
Property Page Options:
These options are managed from a global management area (can apply for all properties) and they can be overwritten on each property page from the Content Settings available in each property.
Option to display Agent on the sidebar by default
Agent / User information and a contact form can now show on the sidebar for all properties with just one click in Theme Options.
Show property information as tabs
Now, there two options for property information: tabs and accordion.
Property Slider thumbs in vertical layout
We added a new design for the Property Slider Thumbs – vertical alignment on the right side of the slider.
Walkscore API integration *OPTIONAL
If you wish to use Walkscore, you only need to add the walkscore API in Admin. If the API is added, on the Property page it will appear a new section Walkscore grade.
Properties List Default View Control
Now you can choose the default view for properties list: LIST or GRID. This will apply to Properties List, Taxonomy and Advanced Search Results pages.
Profile Website URL
Now agents or users can add their website to profile information.
Google Maps View Option
Now, the Admin can choose the default view of the Google maps.
There are the following options: